Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok first I would like to thank you all for your help. And second the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sergeant no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Opera on pearl

Advertisement

Ok first I would like to thank you all for your help. And second the error message would come before sometimes and after sometimes. And yes I did the battery pull multiple times and I think that was my problem. I just kept trying re-install after re-install and eventually it worked with the settings described above. Thanks again

Cedster no está en línea Stack level 2

i used to have problems with opera mini ...used to say that it couldnt connect to the internet or something. but putting that in the apn did work. thanks guys ; )

mdspriggs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm glad to hear that it finally worked, I know having an app not working can be frustrating!

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had some problems getting Opera to work the first time I installed it. Of course, the problem was with the APN setting. I also found that even after I fixed the APN setting, I needed to uninstall Opera and re-install it...then the auto-config worked fine.

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I have the same problem with sergeant. I did all suggested action too, but it still not work. Well, I have other app, such as Simulsays, Goggle Map, Gmail. I set up my APN, do hard reset, soft reset, even re-INSTALL the OS. Now I am on .101. Anyone can help me with this?
    -t o m-
    *PearlLover, CurveAbuser*
    :D

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Glad u got it working. If u have more questions u know we are here to help u .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12