Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had just reinstalled Opera using the link rdc2000 posted. Everything is working fine with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zcat no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23dbe795

Re: opera mini will not find conection

Advertisement

I had just reinstalled Opera using the link rdc2000 posted. Everything is working fine with Opera now. I will see how long that will last. Hopefully that solved my problem.

Johnni no está en línea Stack level 2

Same thing happen to me. Updated TMo APN and did batt reset, I'll let you know in a second if it works.

Johnni no está en línea Stack level 2

Voila! Perfecto!

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Mine quit working the other day as well....and it was working just fine right before that. My carrier is US Cellular though......settings all seem fine, just won't connect all of a sudden.
    Lovellbird

alejoestrada no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205490dd

I just downloaded and installed opera mini on my 8100, I have the same problem, it does not connect to the internet. I can't find how to enter the setup menu on the opera so i can change the TCP y VPN

Quote Originally Posted by jrock75
    Every time opera mini is running its tests it gets to 9 and it goes so slow then says can't find internet connection. Its driving me nuts. I switched my emulation to openwave wap. Please help

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by alejoestrada
    I just downloaded and installed opera mini on my 8100, I have the same problem, it does not connect to the internet. I can't find how to enter the setup menu on the opera so i can change the TCP y VPN
    Here ya go...http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_carrier.html
    Michael

PIN/ID
    205490dd

I just downloaded and installed opera mini on my 8100, I have the same problem, it does not connect to the internet. I can't find how to enter the setup menu on the opera so i can change the TCP y VPN.
    I have the original browser, it still works well but I understand more pages can be viewed with opera. Is the a way to see sites builded under flash?

PIN/ID
    205490dd

My carrier is not in that list, its name is also telefonica, the same as in spain, but in colombia (south america).
    I can surf the web with the original browser, the one that comes with the BB. I supposed opera was going to copy the number an then just work. How do i get inside opera's configuration menu to change TCp, APN and WAP?
    Can I copy the settings from the original browser to opera? If i get inside it's setup menu (i dont know how), i will be able to see the TCP, APN and WAP.
    Thanks!!!

krazygirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by rdc2000
    I went through this yesterday. aikenben has the correct solution. Here is the instruction page from opera mini, which was not nearly as easy to find as it should have been.
    http://www.operamini.com/download/pc...ry_pearl_8100/

YAY! Thanks it finally works!

PIN/ID
    205490dd

My carrier is not in that list, its name is also telefonica, the same as in spain, but in colombia (south america).
    I can surf the web with the original browser, the one that comes with the BB. I supposed opera was going to copy the number an then just work. How do i get inside opera's configuration menu to change TCp, APN and WAP?
    Can I copy the settings from the original browser to opera? If i get inside it's setup menu (i dont know how), i will be able to see the TCP, APN and WAP.
    Thanks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12