I just switched to bb browser instead of opera and bb browser is like 10 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3

opera mini vs bb browser

Advertisement

I just switched to bb browser instead of opera and bb browser is like 10 times faster

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: opera mini vs bb browser

It really depends on the page you're loading. I tried Opera but the separate text input screens killed it for me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Those seperate text input screens killed it for me too. I just have Opera installed in case I'm working on something in the BB browser that needs to stay there and I have to also look something else up.

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

I was just debating this morning whether or not to get the Opera Mini download and I was leaning towards not getting it. I think you three are convinvcing me even more to stay away. I've had the phone for 2 weeks and the BB browser has been great and flawless. Does anyone else have any input? Which is better Opera browser or BB? Any reason to have one ot the other. I can't imagine a need for both?

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Here's the advice I like to give people regarding most products. If you can try it without costing you anything, it's worth trying. Who knows, perhaps you will enjoy something others despised.

This doesn't mean just try everything out there first, it's still software that can be broken, and that could possibly break things on your device, always do a little research before throwing any old program on your devices.

#1 BBFreak no está en línea Stack level 2

I have to say that Opera Mini is one of the best browsers I have experienced. It takes a little getting used to but overal very nice. I have access to more sites (ie. online banking, internet email and so so) using OM than I can using the BB browser.

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Not to mention that myspace looks like crap on the BB Browser.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not to knock opera. But I found it annoying to use the mouse and wasn't able to see things clearly. I'm very happy with the bb browser. I just wish we had some 3g sometime soon. But I love my curve and most of the sites I go to are on my rss feed. Makes it quick and easy to sift through what I want to read. And the bs

beemreatr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2408c2db

I keep both just in case my BB one goes away again. I know it was a software glitch but it sucked being without internet for three days just because of a browser.