Ever since I upgraded my 8100 to 4.5, in opera mini, whenever I try to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2

opera mini option menu problem with 4.5?

Advertisement

Ever since I upgraded my 8100 to 4.5, in opera mini, whenever I try to pull up the option menu it disappears. Its still there and when I scroll down the option that is selected flashes on and off. Anyone else have the same problem? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling opera mini. Is there a certain version of opera mini for 4.5? Or does opera mini just not like 4.5?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Are you using a theme with transparent menus? If you are then the problem is your theme not 4.5 or opera. Opera and transparent menus don't play well together
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I had the same problem. I just ended up uninstalling. But now I'm using a blank theme. So there is a chance it might work.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Oh maybe I'm not. Sure though. Ill try a different theme. But just to let you guys know I'm using an iprecision theme for 4.5 on my 8100. It doesn't have a problem pulling up the menu on the blackberry browser. Well see what a different theme does.

Aww man it is the theme! That was the only theme I could get used to since I switched to 4.5. Oh well I've just started to venture into theme building so I guess ill have to keep that in mind. Thanks guys