Maybe its just me but my opera mini is smoking crack. On sites with links ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Sevensix9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245b5c48

Opera mini not so good...

Advertisement

Maybe its just me but my opera mini is smoking crack. On sites with links that are or include numbers, for example while browsing craigs list i tried to reply to someone and when clicked the link to email them instead of going to email them it asks if i want to call the numbers. To fix this i have to open the browser find the Page i was on in opera mini and click the link. Basically this makes opera useless except for is easier to Read, intill u have to goto a link or email someone.

Anyone else experince this?

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i liked opera mini 2.0 better it was just a acolholic and stagerd on occasion

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well this may be the same reason that when you hit a link in an email it opens with the BB browser not opera, and there is no way to change the default.

Happy Holidays.
    Last edited by EvolutionCSR; 12-25-2006 at 04:10 AM.

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tried OM3 and removed it after about a week. The BB needs to use its own browser for many things and cant be removed so I just use it.

I hated the way OM3 opens a window when you simply want to type in a text field. Very bad design flaw if you ask me.

Sevensix9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245b5c48
    Yeah i hate how it opens an window to type in a text box but i cant stand the way the browser looks

YMark no está en línea Stack level 3
    The best thing about OM3 is the RSS feeds. Other than that, I don't care for it.

I agree that opening a new window to enter text is a very poor design.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~