Hey guys, I just installed Opera Mini for my 8100, I used the OTA install ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Xtole no está en línea Stack level 2

Opera Mini Help

Advertisement

Hey guys,

I just installed Opera Mini for my 8100, I used the OTA install option. During setup of the new browser I'm getting a "Failed to connect to the Internet" error and have been instructed to goto operamini.com/help to trouble shoot.

Their website just gives me the following (see below). I know my data connection is set up correctly becasue I'm able to surf using BB's browser.

There doesn't appear to be a "setup" or "options" feature in Opera to mess around with my data settings. I was able to view my settings via the BB options but dont think the problem is in there.

Any suggestions on how to set up my Opera? Should I opt to download/install Opera to my PC rather the OTA option?
    T-Mobile (Internet): Manual Setup*

Address internet2.voicestream.com DNS 216.155.175.105 DNS 216.155.175.106 Proxy Address 216.155.175.188 Port 8080

Xtole no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Opera Mini Help

Doh nvm didnt read further in the instructions:

From your Blackberry homescreen, go to Options, then Advanced Options, then TCP. Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com". Leave Username and Password blank.

/deletethread
    /self_destruct