I had to reinstall my OS last week and when i did, i notice a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cinclone1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Opera Mini browser not opening

Advertisement

I had to reinstall my OS last week and when i did, i notice a couple apps don't work. I use Opera Mini but it does not connect. It says connecting but does not connect at all, which is odd because my blackberry browser does connect to the internet. Also having issues with Cellfire. Says connecting but then times out. Any ideas or solutions? Thanks in advance.
    Dan

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    have you performed a battery pull since then? Sometimes I do get that problem or the page just comes out white with nothing on it. I do clear my history and also clear the cookies found in settings and it sometimes still does not do the trick. I have to pull the battery and then it runs accordingly; it's a minor glitch i guess. However, I do love Opera better than the bb browser. The only thing that ticks me off is the inability to copy/paste
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Did you reenter your APN information?

Yes, I have pulled the battery and have put the APN back in but nothing... Kinda strange how the BB browser works butnot Opera Mini or Cellfire for that matter

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    Do you possibly have something running in the bg that could be interferring with opera and cellfire?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Check options-advanced options-applications-opera mini, menu, edit permissions, allow, allow, allow
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

The permissions are set to allow and there isn't anything running that would not make it worl...Just very confusing...