It's driving me crazy, I prefer the layout of the Opera browser but any time ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Saint Patrick no está en línea Stack level 1

Opera Mini 4.0 Uncaught exception

Advertisement

It's driving me crazy, I prefer the layout of the Opera browser but any time I try to submit my sn and password to a place like myspace or facebook I get this: "Uncaught exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" and it shuts down. I have downloaded and redownloaded and reredownloaded and I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions? I don't hear of anyone else having this problem and that's what frustrates me the most.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Opera Mini 4.0 Uncaught exception

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    It's driving me crazy, I prefer the layout of the Opera browser but any time I try to submit my sn and password to a place like myspace or facebook I get this: "Uncaught exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" and it shuts down. I have downloaded and redownloaded and reredownloaded and I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions? I don't hear of anyone else having this problem and that's what frustrates me the most.
    Opera is known to be a bit buggy. First thing i woudl do is go into options, security options, application permissions, menu, edit and set each to allow. Then go into firewall and make sure it is disabled. once saved pull the battery and try again. If that does not work try reloading the OS on the phone. These links should help with the reload of the OS http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...are_links.html

How to reload your software