I really like this browser but when I'm loading pages and people try to call ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

djmack no está en línea Stack level 2

opera mini

Advertisement

I really like this browser but when I'm loading pages and people try to call me it doesn't show on my phone any way around this? I had the same problem on my mda but using the built in BB browser I don't have this problem but I need to use opera.anyone else notice this problem

skip00319 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d051c6

Re: opera mini

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i haven't noticed the problem. It might have been a faulty instalation. Have you tried to uninstal, reset and reinstall?

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

I dont think its a faulty instalation. I think you have found one of the quirks of opera. Its the first of I heard of it, so I dont know of any workaround. Sorry.

ssfirme no está en línea Stack level 2

How do I download opera mini from my bbp

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Go to our downloads section in the OTA 3rd party downloads section you will find the link. But if you are on BES, get your administrators permission before downloading. Your APN setting is wap.voicestream.com just liked I typed it. All lower case. Leave user name and password blank.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No--it exists. I find if someone calls I can answer--but I must exit to make calls.

Another quirk is the limited amount of text it will allow you to enter. I'd be happier than a pig in filth if that problem was solved.