I am having problems trying to use google map and operamini on my pearl. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jlim0930 no está en línea Stack level 2

opera mini

Advertisement

I am having problems trying to use google map and operamini on my pearl. I have the T-MobileWeb plan. I am able to use the tzones icon to access the web but all apps such as google maps gmail opera mini are not working.

I have in my tcp settings to wap.voicestream.com. when i use the goto from the menus with the tzone I am able to view wap.google.com wap.yahoo.com mobile.blackberry.com etc etc...

any ideals ?

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: opera mini

do you have the BBdataplan? it is different...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

jlim0930 no está en línea Stack level 2

no i do not have the bb data plan nor bb feature enabler... just the t-mobileweb

wiseprick no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: opera mini

hi there i have no bb data ever ..but i have google map install go to http://www.google.ca/gmm/index.html?...m_campaign=gmm download the- IT admins: Google Maps on theBlackberryEnterprise server than download the ALX file install through desk manger thats how i did it ..but i have 5mb internet data with rogers i am going to get another 10mb this week

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Quote Originally Posted by jlim0930
    no i do not have the bb data plan nor bb feature enabler... just the t-mobileweb
    AFAIK you'll have to call and have them add either the data plan for 19.99 a month, or the feature enabler which is free but not all programs will work (only ones that accept proxy settings would)
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.