I don't know if its just me. But when you browse the web for a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gtij51 no está en línea Stack level 1

Opera mini

Advertisement

I don't know if its just me. But when you browse the web for a while and use opera mini two things happen. The browser becomes really slow and you have to clear out the history to get it going fast again. The other is it takes up room on the phones memory and slows down the phone really bad. Is there a way to get all the information to be saved on the memory card?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Opera mini

Hello and welcome to pinstack. I dont notice any difference, but havent paid too much attention to it anyways. There isnt a way to utilize the memory card for what you are asking.

I say by clearing your cache every so often will help keep the browser going fast.

mambo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2153a1ce

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have opera mini on my pearl and previous on my 8700. I have never experienced that type of sluggish behavior on my Handsets. I would recommend deleting opera and re installing it

Gtij51 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yea I've done that in the past. But it becomes a hassle when I'm looking at info on here. I would have to start from point a all the time and wouldn't be able to read any helpful info on here. It would be nice to have the memory card playing a roll in this. Thanks

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I don't think it is possible to save it on the memory card and anyway to access the memory card all the time woulde also cause the BB to run slow
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

My boyfriends opera was doing this a few days ago. I personally have never had the issue, a quick battery pull seemed to fix the issue though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ye you know, I never had this issue I wonder if its cause I'm not even using opera lol.

Ow man I had to much redbull and now I'm hyper lol.