Hi, I'm having a couple problems and was wondering if you guys could help me ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sliptech no está en línea Stack level 2

Opera and Gmail Problems

Advertisement

Hi, I'm having a couple problems and was wondering if you guys could help me out at all.

Firstly, with Opera mini, I have a very hard time connecting to sites. It used to work fine, now it will only work if i restart the pearl and it stops being able to access sites after a few minutes. I'm getting the error message "There was a problem connecting .... perform connection test." I've performed the connection test dozens of times and i have correctly set my APN to wap.voicestream.com. The BB Browser works perfectly so I'm confused as to why i'm having this problem.

Secondly, Gmail works fine, but it doesn't update my messages on its own, like it says it does in the settings. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix?

Thanks,
    Bijan

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233
    What do you mean gmail isn't updating? Are you getting your gmail through the blackberry mail function or by browsing to gmail on your mobile phone?
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

sliptech no está en línea Stack level 2
    there is a gmail application that i run on the pearl. it doesn't automatically update my inbox, though it says it does in the settings