I have a secondhand blackberry and i dont have a micro sd card yet but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

magaleng no está en línea Stack level 1

Open pictures from blackberry

Advertisement

I have a secondhand blackberry and i dont have a micro sd card yet but im trying to open up my pictures in my computer is it possible??????

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Open pictures from blackberry

you can transfer them to phone memory.. but its not recomended as it will eat up phone memory to much..

Wait for the sd card and copy the files to that instead

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

if you have a later bb phone like 8100, 8300,8800 then you can use 4.2 or 4.3 Desktop Manager with media manager built in and transfer them from you bb to your desktop

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Not quite sure what you mean.

Do you want to transfer pictures from your PC to your phone? Yes, you can do this with Desktop Manager. Not recommended without a Micro SD card, however. Media (Pictures, songs, ringtones) will gobble up your internal memory quickly, which will cause operating difficulties for your phone.

Do you want to transfer your pictures taken with the Pearl to your PC? Yes, use Desktop Manager and the Media Manager Utility. The other alternative is to answer "Yes" to the "Would you like to activate Mass Storage" prompt you are given when you connect your Pearl to the PC. This allows your PC to see the phone as an external hard drive.

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

magaleng no está en línea Stack level 1

how come when i go to the media manager from the desktop manager nothing pops ups there was only this one time where something showed up!!!!