Anyone else have this problem? I have 70 songs or so on my memory card, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jason10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f3956a

Question Only Can Play 19 mp3s on my playlist

Advertisement

Anyone else have this problem? I have 70 songs or so on my memory card, but when I go to play them, only the first 19 that I copied to the phone are viewable or playable. Anyone have any ideas?

I am using the version of that came with my phone 4.2.0.69. I'm not sure if that matters, I just thought I would save time with follow up questions.

Any help would be great, I didn't realize the problem until I was on a 3 hour car ride for work back home. The same 19 songs, even on shuffle, is great. . .

Thanks all

jason10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f3956a

Re: Only Can Play 19 mp3s on my playlist

I figured it out, the songs I can't view or play I ripped myself and are Windows Media Audio files. I'm guessing those aren't compatible. So now I just need to figure out how to convert those to mp3. . .hmm. . .

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Only Can Play 19 mp3s on my playlist

Yeah they are not compatible, on my Pearl it came up with a message saying it was unable to play it. I just ripped a cd from Itunes (Limewire songs) and they are in mp3 fromat. I have a roblem where it is only playing certain songs for 2:48 sec. when the song is like 3:30 sec. I have a 2 gb memory card. How do I fix this problem?