Hey guys how you doing? ok i got two things that i wanna see if ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

one problems and one question

Advertisement

Hey guys how you doing?

ok i got two things that i wanna see if anyone can help me out on this

1 problem

My old BB perl that i purchased from US...i have given it to my sis and all of a sudden just a few days ago she says the trackball won't scroll up..it will move left/right/down but it won't scroll up...

i want to wipe out the handle but since the software put it on cancel i cant scroll up to wipe option to clear out the BB.....any suggestions?

2) qusetion

I don't normally use the phone voice close to my ears as i get really bad feedback on my hearing aids..however i use the speaker phone alot..wondering if there is any way i can make the phone deafult to speaker whenever i make call or answer calls....it would be really helpful as i do talk on phone as i am driving (i know its bad but its worse when i am having to option and click on speaker)

help guys..please tell me you got answers

my sis love the BB pearl and she was sad that the trackball won't scroll up on menu...really sad...lets make her happy again!!!!

thanks

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: one problems and one question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ for the Trackball sticking try turning the phone off then pushing a bit harder on the Trackball then back on usually lint or diet will get stuck there. Also try a qtip dipped with rubbing alcohol and roll it around on the Trackball.

For question number 2 if your new phone is a pearl hit the op button to access speaker phone faster. Sorry no way to default it. Hope this helps

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There is also a thread stickied up top about Trackball cleaning. You can give that a whirl.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

2) You can't make it default to speakphone. Not sure what type of hearing aids you wear (it is 2 right?) but you might want to look at upgrading to new one/s (i would imagine that you would only need one for the side you wanna use for the phone side) that have a telecoil (T-coil?) Here's a couple of sites you can take a look at that I found http://www.ncicellular.com/hearingimpaired.htm and http://www.elihearing.com/

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    2) You can't make it default to speakphone. Not sure what type of hearing aids you wear (it is 2 right?) but you might want to look at upgrading to new one/s (i would imagine that you would only need one for the side you wanna use for the phone side) that have a telecoil (T-coil?) Here's a couple of sites you can take a look at that I found http://www.ncicellular.com/hearingimpaired.htm and http://www.elihearing.com/

i can't be upgrading at all as it really costly for me....i'll just stick it for speaker phone....thanks though

as for all others..i'll give it a whirl and see what's up....thanks

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

some of the BB are HAC, hearing aid compatible, like the 8705... unfortunately the Pearl is not one of those HAC devices