k i have this blackberry pearl 8100 from t-mobile its my frineds so if i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

omfg!!!#$#$#@$# i need help with this phone!!!!

Advertisement

k i have this blackberry pearl 8100 from t-mobile its my frineds so if i mess it up i am so screwed!!@!#@#@!$#@^ sorry for the language but when i was puting the app color pearl it told me to backup and restore but toward the end it sayed the usb device malfunction windows is closing program! i took it out ther was nothing else left to do. and i did a battery pull cuz it would not load now it has the white screen with with the loader thing and its jumping WTF!??!?! help plz!!!

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    sounds like you're going to have to reload the operating system...pm for more details or you could search for a thread with the directions on the process--so sorry!!!

try this link...
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html
    Last edited by aleano75; 08-05-2008 at 02:09 AM. Reason: added link to thread
    *RaeRae*

omg!!! yea well the phone got rebboted and its working now just some of the memory got lost might have to relosad entire phone hope my friend got her names saved to the sim!

well prety much solved omg ty tho for listeneing

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    That is good news. I made my Berry do the JVM error once and it is a horrible feeling. Glad things seemed to have worked out for you.
    *RaeRae*

thank you lol sorry i didnt reply eariler i rarely go on pinstack lol but i still love it its my home website