Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by SweetPoison~ No No..Rich I got it! I may be blonde....no comment...! I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Okay...I AM blonde...so be kind!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPoison~
    No No..Rich I got it! I may be blonde....no comment...! I got your pm too I am not confused! Since I have your undivided attention and you are on line...and it is my thread ~ lol!....can I ask you something else? My turn to confuse you!

okay ~

I was on this other thread and someone wants their track ball to light up dif colors when a call pops in...and I followed the directions...and I do have the 8100....and I have no option for a color trackball........The only option I have is on or off, man!

I want it I want it, Rich!!

Lol!
    I saw that too. I haven't had a chance to try it. One of these days....

SweetPoison~ no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    no they are talking about the app colorpearl!!!! thats the confusion, 1 person is talking about an app I'm talking about the built in one that makes the pearl dance when a call is recieved.

without the app, do what my directions are. it will dance diff colors when a call is recieved
    change rintone lightone lighting to "trackball", there will be no color option.

I see where the thread went haywire

let me know if this makes sense

Okay, I shall do your directions! Then I am gonna call it and see ~ omg, KaY! It does! I saw green, blue, and pink....not real dark but def obvious! Thank You ~ you are good!

Tell me then why do people download the color pearl app? I went to that site, Handango, and I don't see that it is a secured site...if you know what I mean...? On most sites, actually all I use, at the bottom there is a little lock to show that your personal info is protected....but Handango doesnt have that ~ so I was afraid to order anything...

What is your take on this?

Marie ~

That is surprising about Handango not having a secure site. But, they are pretty legit, so you should be OK.

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

Welcome to the stacks!
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

Quote Originally Posted by richmo58
    That is surprising about Handango not having a secure site. But, they are pretty legit, so you should be OK.

Well they might, Rich, but I just don't see it...

Quote Originally Posted by abaqueen
    Welcome to the stacks!

Thanks!

Well they might, Rich, but I just don't see it...
    Thats odd. I just went into Handango (from a PC), put something in the cart and hit the green Continue button. It took me into a secure checkout (https. You might want to try again(?)

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Tell me then why do people download the color pearl app? I went to that site, Handango, and I don't see that it is a secured site...if you know what I mean...? On most sites, actually all I use, at the bottom there is a little lock to show that your personal info is protected....but Handango doesnt have that ~ so I was afraid to order anything.
    I agree that Handango is definitely a secure site. As far as why the color pearl app, it just allows you to lock in one color all the time on your trackball. I've got mine set on Blue, and it still goes multi-color when a call comes in.

I didn't pay for mine, though, I got one of the freebies from the 8100 download section of the stacks...

Really? I did that last night too...put it in the cart then I looked to see if it was a secured site before I entered my cc# and I couldnt find it....I will go again

Rich ~ how do you take pics off the BB onto your computer? I have the USB cord...but I was looking for simple step by step instructions...! I don't want to blow anything up!

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    I agree that Handango is definitely a secure site. As far as why the color pearl app, it just allows you to lock in one color all the time on your trackball. I've got mine set on Blue, and it still goes multi-color when a call comes in.

I didn't pay for mine, though, I got one of the freebies from the 8100 download section of the stacks...

Good! I am glad it is ~ I knew it had to be but I could not see that ~ I will go and check out the freebies! Thank You!

Really? I did that last night too...put it in the cart then I looked to see if it was a secured site before I entered my cc# and I couldnt find it....I will go again

Rich ~ how do you take pics off the BB onto your computer? I have the USB cord...but I was looking for simple step by step instructions...! I don't want to blow anything up!
    Another thing I haven't tried...so this is strictly a guess. If you hook up your USB cable, I would think the PC would see the Pearl as a USB drive. If so, you can usually root around in there (using Windows Explorer) and find the pictures, then copy and paste into the PC. Very similar to how it is done with a digital camera.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Connect your BB to your PC with the USB cable, then open up Desktop Manager. Use the Media Manager program to move your pics back and forth. When it opens up you'll see two windows. One side is your PC, the other side is your BB. Find the files you want to move, and then select the folder on your PC you want to move them to. Process works in reverse when you want to put something onto your phone. It won't blow up your phone, promise.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by richmo58
    Another thing I haven't tried...so this is strictly a guess. If you hook up your USB cable, I would think the PC would see the Pearl as a USB drive. If so, you can usually root around in there (using Windows Explorer) and find the pictures, then copy and paste into the PC. Very similar to how it is done with a digital camera.
    You can do it this way, yes. When you first connect your BB to the PC, a window will pop up on your phone asking you if you want to set it as a "Mass Storage Device". If you say no, then you will have to use the Media Manager on the Desktop Manager in order to move the files around.

If you say Yes, then the PC will see your Phone as an external hard drive, and you can move stuff around using your PC, just like moving files to and from your hard drive.

It will ask you this question each time you link up (unless you select the option not to) so you can choose every time how you want to access the phone.

Connect your BB to your PC with the USB cable, then open up Desktop Manager. Use the Media Manager program to move your pics back and forth. When it opens up you'll see two windows. One side is your PC, the other side is your BB. Find the files you want to move, and then select the folder on your PC you want to move them to. Process works in reverse when you want to put something onto your phone. It won't blow up your phone, promise.

Thanks Guys! Great Info here ~ I will try it when I get home! Then I shall be back

Tufu ~ I did this and no...why doesn't anything ever work the first time?....So annoying!....I connected my BB with the USB cable...nothing....nothing happened...

Where is Desktop Manager?....or do you mean just Desktop on my computer?....

Also ~

I took a lot of pictures with my BB and there are only five .....FIVE in my camera!! I saved them all too ~ so where did they go?.....or does the BB not tell you there is no more room to store anymore?

I am ........annoyed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast