I really was excited when I got this phone but sad to say, I'll be ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SquirrelRN no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Ok... I'm done

Advertisement

I really was excited when I got this phone but sad to say, I'll be returning it. I mentioned in the other thread the problems I've been having.

The phone keeps resetting itself...I'll be in the middle of something and the screen goes black, then white. A small square clock then appears. It was recommended that I checkthe backlight timer. Did that, still keeps conking out.

I keep getting error messages. "uncaught exception" is the most frequent one. I even tried putting the phone back to factory settings and starting fresh. No dice.

I'm currently using a Curve and I have to say, I've rediscovered my love for Goldie(my Curve's name). This Flip would have been my 3rd BB and the other 2 were great..functional practically right out of the box. I had to restrain myself from hurling the Flip against the wall. (I can have a wee bit of a temper..)

I'm sure I just have a defective one but it's too late.The damage is done. I think I'm just going to hang on to Goldie for now, and wait until the Javelin comes out.

I'm disappointed somewhat. I really was looking forward to using this phone but then again, I can be impulsive. I think I was intrigued by the new design and I wasn't patient enough to wait for the Javelin..Oh well, live and learn.

I ordered this online. Anyone have experience ordering online and then returning the phone? Do I have to mail it back or can I take it to one of the stores?

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    your not the only one thats having issues.

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I think they might make you mail it back to them. Everytime I have ordered a phone through the mail they tell me I can't take it back to the store. But they only way to know for sure would be to ask.

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    Yes you will have to mail it back.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    That's so sad and it goes back to my saying of being patient and wait on things. Sometimes the newest toy can be a bad thing sometimes its best to wait on things instead of just jumping right in.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Call them and tell them you're unhappy with the phone. They'll give you a return address and reference number. They'll also credit your account $10 to cover the return shipping cost. Ship it via UPS. They'll give you a tracking number on your receipt. As soon as you are able to go online and track the phone, call T-Mobile, give them the tracking number, and you can place a new order. If you're not going to order anything else just yet, you're set.

I'm sorry you got a lemon.