The Sprint TV. I have the VisionPack and it worked. I was messing around with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rysbb no está en línea Stack level 1

ok another issue, unavail 7000!

Advertisement

The Sprint TV. I have the VisionPack and it worked. I was messing around with my phone. I went to Options>mobile network and started the Provisioning(don't ask me why)! During the process, it stopped short and failed. So, I quickly check my Browser and Sprint TV. Unfortunately, the TV didn't not work. It asked for Passkey. I did a battery pull, it didn't help. I stored it, now its stating unavail 7000. Is this a bandwidth issue where I need better reception or is this something that I have to call the tech to add back to my provisioning?

I checked my permission option settings and there all "allow".

Never Mind, I just called the Tech and in into the conversation my browser disappeared. Weird!

After 4 hours of provisioning, and rebooting, no sucess. Luckily I had saved my very first back up when I got the pearl. And then I went on my pc to log on to my blackberry acct and downloaded my service book. Everything return to norm. What a relief!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~