Hey guyz.... it was yesterday sunday...and one of my cute little nephew was at home.....for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

Thumbs down Oh no...the pearl goes dead..plz help me immidiately.

Advertisement

Hey guyz....
    it was yesterday sunday...and one of my cute little nephew was at home.....for meeting me afcourse....
    i gave him my pearl to play pacman on it....and the devil inside him turned out and threw off the phone on the floor...i asked why you threw it off and he said i was losing the game 3-4 times....

when i picked up the phone....and re-inserted the battery...the pearl just flashed whole white and goes off....and then a totally blank screen no hour glass , i received one call (that was my uncle)...and after that the phone screen goes black. I pulled out and re-inserted the battery a dozen times.....but nthing happened...and the situation goes more worst...that i cannot answer the call...wen i receive (even after screen blackening)...i dont know...but can this problem be solved....with reloading the OS or i have to exchange it (exchange option cannot be done as i had completed the plan and given away the price of the phone and now i am in india) ..can somebody help....plz GOD somebody plz help ME!!!!!,..,.,..:cry:
    Last edited by Jaspreet; 08-27-2007 at 03:56 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Oh no...the pearl goes dead..plz help me immidiately.

Yes you can start by reinstalling the software. Then delete the vendor.xml file. Connect the BB to the PC. Run the Application Loader. Select the Core Applications and System Software. Reinsert the battery at the very beginning of the reinstallation process. Wait until it is finished (the splash screen will appear) before disconnecting the phone from the PC.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Did u get it, bro? Good Luck!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Hey jaspreet, hope you got the situation resolved. Sorry to hear this. Not so good to let kids play with your baby, but we know your intentions were good. I'm sure you will never let that happen again!
    Let us know how it goes and if we can help you further.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

yes mates,,,,i am doing it...but before that i had to do a wipe with Jl_cmder....i think that would be good...hope everything would be fine...othwaise:cry: i had to leave my baby.....and in future i will be aware of kids...not to let them handle any delicate thing....thanks for helping me everybody here...and hope luck kisses me....and i will be here agian with a good news...