I all of a sudden I have a bunch of error messages. Java, one I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

oh crap!

Advertisement

I all of a sudden I have a bunch of error messages. Java, one I can't remember, and a midlet error. I went to my log using alt-lglg and its involving my messenger, mobireader, and something involving my security verification. I deleted the programs and still have the errors. The one that concerns me is the midlet error. It won't allow me to use opera browser. I recently downloaded a soft reset program and a theme from the blackberry. I deleted those as well and no luck. I pulled the battery and no luck. Is there any way of fixing with out having to go to the desktop? Any clue as to why the midlet error suddenly appeared?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: oh crap!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would wipe my BB... Of course after backing it up... And possibly reinstall the OS.

Then reinstall every program 1 by 1 and are when the problem arises.

Having one of those errors may be common but for so many of them it unusual.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the soft reset program causes aome of those. There is no need for the program since you can just press Alt-Caps-Del then wait a second. Its faster than scrolling all the way down to the soft reset progam and clicking it.

reemobeens19 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    na

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ctrl cap del does not work on pearl. U have a hard case skin. So instead of taking it off and risking it breaking or weakening the case I have no choise but to use

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the soft reset program on my pearl for a while now and have had no errors... It works fine.