thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Does it have docs 2 go?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Does it have docs 2 go?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes. And you can do a free upgrade from the included version to a newer one that supports docx files.

birdSky no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried upgrading from 4.5.0.52 but got app error 205 while installing. I did a wipe and tried again but same error.

Downgrading back to 4.5.0.52.

birdSky no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did a reinstall of desktop manager and 4.5.0.81 handheld OS and the reinstall worked fine. I haven't yet noticed anything different from 4.5.0.52 so far though.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    im going to download and install this on my 8120 today... dclawyer thanks for the updates... im good as long as uma works, i also rely on that a lot!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

skanarkia no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24594A12
    very stable and faster than .69. uses less ram too.
    Is Only Me And My BlackBerry....

mattchason no está en línea Stack level 1
    will this work on uk orange network?

worried about downloading and then screwing up my pearl... but really want OS4.5... help! ;-)

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think I'm getting a memory leak with this release. I have something like ~17 mb free upon boot, 24 hours later I was down to ~6 mb free. I rebooted and got my memory back. I will continue to observe what happens and report back.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I decided to do this upgrade since I've had a major memory leak with the 4.5 version I was using - but since doing the upgrade I am not able to get on the BB Homepage. My browser is set to "Internet Browser" and all my other links work fine, but when I go to the BB site, it says "The BlackBerry HELP! website is designed for use with the BlackBerry browser. Learn more about Blackberry here." !!!!!

Anyone else run across this? I've been using 4.5 for a while and did not have this problem previously. Any ideas? Thanks!

YKevinR no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys, first post and I hope i'm looking in the right place. I looked around the site but couldn't find what I was looking for (not sure if I wasn't searching right or what..

Anyway, I have DM 4.5 installed and I downloaded the .81 update. (I am on T-Mobile). I install the update, delete the Vendor file and then connect by 8120, start the DM....it says checking for device updates and the screen on the Blackberry shows "connected to pc" then on the phone it flashes to the regular screen, the DM stops the "searching for updates" and then the phone shows the "connected" screen and then flashes back to the regular home page.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

YKevinR no está en línea Stack level 1
    nevermind guys, figured it out on my own. Vista UAC is the enemy....once turned off everything worked perfectly

krazyj125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey you guys and girls
    this version is pretty much the same as the previous 4.5 which i believe was 4.5.0.69. It was something like that. Well anyways, it runs pretty much the same. I haven't seen a difference so far. It's a bit faster but unnoticeable. The is one problem with .81. It restarts its self without me doing anything. I can't seem to figure out why it is doing that. It happens when I am looking through my messages. I was wondering if that is happening to anyone else who installed this os.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    krazyj125 - I was having the same problem... I was going to downgrade but then decided to give this version one more try as I like having the additional memory. So I reinstalled the same version (for whatever reason my DM was still treating it as an available upgrade) and I haven't had the problem since then!!

The first time I installed, I kept getting an error until I used JL-Cmdr to completely wipe the phone first. This time it worked to install over existing - I don't know if that made a difference or not.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    KRAZY- your phone could be restarting because of the sd card
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by dclawyer View Post
    Yes. And you can do a free upgrade from the included version to a newer one that supports docx files.

dclawyer please tell me how to find it. I have tried numerous times and am on my 3rd dl of software for my 8120. How do I get docs2go on there? Is it in this software? I DO NOT have it now and really need it for this 8120, as it is my work phone! Please help!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast