So I am officially declaring myself a crackberry! And I am about ready to go ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

official crackberry frustrated!

Advertisement

So I am officially declaring myself a crackberry! And I am about ready to go into rehab LOL..
    My problem, I want steaming radio on here, I know it can be done. I have an 8100.
    I tried downloading radio bee with no success, kept getting invalid jar error or something. So then I did it from online and unzipped the files... Next step said that windows cannot find file yadda yadda.
    So reading through the forums and posts, I found media player, downloaded that ota just fine, but couldn't get any stations to play! HELP! I'm going CRAZY I just wanna listen to radio and I have unlimited data.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: official crackberry frustrated!

Last edited by doughdaddy; 12-01-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: corrected link

PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~evening doughdaddy. How goes it? Thanks, I'll try it and let you know how it turns out.

It goes good... waiting on a little snow tonight, enjoying a fire in the fireplace and stackin', that's about it. That link I gave you can be accessed from your BB for downloading I guess. Seeing how you are responding mobile.

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Thanks doughdaddy, I downloaded it just fine but..... it's not what I'm looking for. I wantd to listen to MUSIC. my fiancee got a new phone for christmas (not a bb though ) and he can listen to radio. it scans just like the one in your vehicle, even if I can't do that I just want to be able to listen to something other than the songs on my memory card every now and then...
    Any suggestions? Like I said I downloaded media player but couldn't get channels, and tried radio bee both ota and from computer with no success....
    I'm lost

When you tried radio bee what exactly happened? Did you try deleting (removing) and reinstalling with a fresh download? Maybe the download was corrupt. that happens sometimes. I have not personally tried either program but will see if there are any others out there.

PIN/ID
    ASKME

I downloaded from ota AND computer. got invalid jar all times when ota. downloaded all different ways to the comp from the site, after unzipping I tried to install and it said windows cannot find program or something liket that...

Not that it wouldn't work, but did you try testing the phone at this link first? www.radiobee.com/rt.jad

I will have to download it and test...

PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just went to that link and it downloaded.. Went to run it and got error, now I'm just plain getting pi**ed

OK, I downloaded the test and the only exception I get is from the streaming test. It states that there is not enough data which I interpret to be a slow connection where I live. I will try the full app. As far as the desktop download, when I browse the site for download files I only see a .cod file, I think it needs a .alx in order for DM to see the file and download to the BB.

By the way, what version OS are you running? Have you updated to the latest OS?

PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ os 4.2.71

OK, after doing and deleting the test I tried downloading the program and recieved an invalid jar error. I need to find the correct one I guess.

elacogdhs no está en línea Stack level 2

Do a search for mfradio. I never got radio bee to work but mfradio works like a charm

PIN/ID
    ASKME

thread bump time... I will try mfradio right now, but I have not found ANYTHING I am happy with yet, except maybe that new one....and that's 20-30 bucks!

Can't a girl get some love???
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.