At my work, they refreshed our computers with vista and upgraded our office software to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jenaroni no está en línea Stack level 2

Office 2007 attachments?

Advertisement

At my work, they refreshed our computers with vista and upgraded our office software to 2007. I received an email from work with an excel 2007 attachment but it wasn't recognized when I hit the menu button?

Is anyone else having this problem yet or if there is something I can do to open it?

Thanks!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Office 2007 attachments?

Im not exactly sure if this would be a new software upgrade issue, I really dont think thats wat it is. But not sure of any other reasons why it wouldent recognize. Hopefully somebody comes along to help

sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Office 2007 attachments?

Quote Originally Posted by jenaroni
    At my work, they refreshed our computers with vista and upgraded our office software to 2007. I received an email from work with an excel 2007 attachment but it wasn't recognized when I hit the menu button?

Is anyone else having this problem yet or if there is something I can do to open it?

Thanks!
    I would guess that until there is an OS upgrade, then you should ask people to send attachments in 2003 format