Hello, new to pinstack... i picked up a bb pearl on ebay last week, my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ray415 no está en línea Stack level 1

OEM T-Mobile case causing errors?

Advertisement

Hello, new to pinstack...

i picked up a bb pearl on ebay last week, my first pda phone...and i have to say that so far so good, everything works perfectly...however...

i bought an OEM T-mobile case, and I've noticed that whenever i slide the pearl into or out of the case, the trackball rubs up against the inside lining of the case. Whenever I take the pearl out, often i see an error on the screen, like error 200, then i have no option but to reset.

my questions are:

1. is an error 200 common?

2. should i be worried that the case seems to fit too tight on the pearl? i'm afraid the trackball will eventually be damaged since the it's being pressed up against the case..

thanks!

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E

Re: OEM T-Mobile case causing errors?

i don't know about the 200 Error, but i would get a new case if I were you. Cause it might not cause the error all the time, but it will get anonying. I would assume your trackball will get damaged over time.

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE

I have the same case I used to get that error until I upgraded my OS. I haven't got it since

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

ray welcome to the stacks. I use the oem case from tmo i have never had that error.check with the store you got it from, is my suggestion. again welcome.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

What OEM case? Hahahaha.

Ohhhhh. That's right. I'm one of the people RIM ripped off cause they didn't offer a case with the first round of releases.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

LMAO. n8, not at your misfortune but the way you put that! that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!
    didn't mean to hijack the thread sorry. too funny not to reply
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!