Ok, hopefully you guys can help me with this one. For some reason sometimes when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

Odd Problems... PLEASE HELP!

Advertisement

Ok, hopefully you guys can help me with this one. For some reason sometimes when people call me they get some lady on their line saying "this customer is unavailable at the moment, try again later", and then it goes straight to my voicemail. And sometimes it rings like normal. I have no idea what the problem is I think I've pretty much tried everything. I thought it was because it was on Keybaord Lock but that isn't the case either. Also my phone is always on, plus it has 2 lines so I don't know what else could be the case. Is this normal? :S

Please help stackers!

Rosalyn.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Odd Problems... PLEASE HELP!

rozzy9, Could by that you've temporarily lost connection with the tower. This is not unusual if there is congestion on a Tower.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Odd Problems... PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    rozzy9, Could by that you've temporarily lost connection with the tower. This is not unusual if there is congestion on a Tower.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    I think your right. Because I only had like one or two bars of connection when I was at my friends house, and that's when people were trying to call me. Thanks for your help! I'm happy it's nothing else.

Thanks again,
    Rosalyn.