Ok so I went to nuTsie.com and created an account. I added my .xml file ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

nuTsie is driving me nuTs!

Advertisement

Ok so I went to nuTsie.com and created an account. I added my .xml file and received an email confirmation that says my library is ready. So I clicked go mobile and got a text message that's had a link to download the nuTsie player. I downloaded and installed the app. When I open it...it says refreshing and then when it loads all I see is nuTsie mix and refresh...where is my playlist...what am I doing wrong here!?

Btw: when I access nuTsie from a pc...I have access to all of the songs loaded.

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

Re: nuTsie is driving me nuTs!

How long has it been since you went live with nuTsie on mobile? It may require some time...

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional

you have to add it to your playlist right under the player you should see add to playlist when you do that refresh on your bb and the play list will show up.
    Kevlar Spits
    for booking email: bonsway@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~youre saying add it to playlist on the pc...then refresh on the application on my bb?

Wrekonize no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok so when I am playing my songs on my blackberry it only plays one song and repeats itself. Why is this?
    Also one of my playlists is playing totally different music that is not in my playlist on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by madetosink
    Ok so I went to nuTsie.com and created an account. I added my .xml file and received an email confirmation that says my library is ready. So I clicked go mobile and got a text message that's had a link to download the nuTsie player. I downloaded and installed the app. When I open it...it says refreshing and then when it loads all I see is nuTsie mix and refresh...where is my playlist...what am I doing wrong here!?

Btw: when I access nuTsie from a pc...I have access to all of the songs loaded.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If you have a U.S. phone number, it is likely that the phone number your BlackBerry is reporting (e.g., 8005551212) doesn’t match what nuTsie is expecting for your account (18005551212, note the preceding 1). If your phone plan does not include support for international calls, that may be why the 1 was left off (you’d need the 1 if making international calls since it represents your country code).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]To fix this, add the preceding 1 to your phone number. From the BlackBerry menu, select Options, Advanced Options, SIM Card. Move the cursor to the phone number, then bring up the menu, select Edit SIM Phone Number, and put a 1 in front of the number. Unfortunately, after doing this, you’ll need to uninstall and re-install nuTsie to pick up the correct playlists. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If you are not comfortable doing this, or unable, perhaps nuTsie servers may be able to better handle this situation in the future.[/FONT]

PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Awesome! I'm gonna give it a shot!

Thanks Jon...i'll post back and let you all know if it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrekonize
    Ok so when I am playing my songs on my blackberry it only plays one song and repeats itself. Why is this?
    Also one of my playlists is playing totally different music that is not in my playlist on iTunes
    Is this 'one song playing' occuring on each and every playlist?

Sounds like no, since you mention one of your playlists playing different content than actually in that playlist.

First of all nuTsie matches up what music you have in your uploaded .xml file - with that said if you have a playlist containing 10 songs, it is possible that nuTsie servers only have 1 of those 10 songs. Although the nuTsie library is growing tremendously everyday.

Secondly I have also experienced the issue of nuTsie playing different content than in playlists. I was told that this an issue being worked on.

PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Hey Jon,

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me out! I got nuTsie working and I'm definatly going to give you some trust points! Thanks again bro!

Made