I have a T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl with OS 4.2.0.64 (the version that came with the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wabashtw0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Numbers Don't Match Address Book

Advertisement

I have a T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl with OS 4.2.0.64 (the version that came with the phone) for about two weeks now. The first week I owned it, it would match people that called me with their names in my address book. Now it seems randomly it no longer does that. Note, my numbers have always been saved in the 10 digit style and not with a +1 in front. I wiped my phone, reloaded the T-mobile OS (same version) and it's still doing this. Anyone offer any suggestions or ideas on why it's doing this?

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Numbers Don't Match Address Book

I don't think it matters if you save numbers with a +1 or not. some of my contacts have that some don't, but they all show up on my caller id when they call.

you issue is odd, and I don't have an answer. keep checking back and someone will come along.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Numbers Don't Match Address Book

wabash check these setting
    phone app (the call button)>menu then options>smart dialing. country code on mine is +1

post back
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!