I am having a problem with my 8130. I am starting to get an error ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Now that is wierd...

Advertisement

I am having a problem with my 8130. I am starting to get an error message after my phone goes idle. It is apparently trying to connect to my works remote system. My Pearl is for personal use and I am not connected to the BES in any way. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop this? I have cleared my logs and cache, then I did a soft reset. Any ideas?
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Now that is wierd...

what is it saying on the screen? have you ever tried logging into your bes from your phone or do you have a bes account set up at all? thats weird it would do that if ur only on a bis plan.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Now that is wierd...

Ok so this is what I did. I just got rid of the bookmark and it stopped. Apparently my BB was trying to access the site on its own. I might have changed my browser options somehow.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~