What am I doing wrong? I got notifire and I've done everything to get it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shellianne no está en línea Stack level 1

Notifire

Advertisement

What am I doing wrong? I got notifire and I've done everything to get it to work - step by step according to the manual. I set the default profiles that came with BB for SMS and all messages to "NONE" and enabled only the Notifire versions but it just won't work. Any suggestions?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: Notifire

Wow, this was a while ago, did you ever find a solution to your problem?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Re: Notifire

Quote Originally Posted by shellianne
    What am I doing wrong? I got notifire and I've done everything to get it to work - step by step according to the manual. I set the default profiles that came with BB for SMS and all messages to "NONE" and enabled only the Notifire versions but it just won't work. Any suggestions?
    Are you using 2.0.5 or 2.0.0(which isnt for the pearl)... I used the trial i found on the internet which didnt work and ended up emailing the maker of it so the sent me a beta for the pearl (2.0.5) but didnt tell me it was a trail version so it expired yesterday. Ive emaild them to ask how can i buy the real version but no one has responded to me yet and i dunno if they ever will... Their support not exactly the best when it comes to responding in a timely matter...

I made the mistake of deleting the email they sent with that beta in it and askd them to resend it to me and i havent gotten nthn back yet and that was 1 1/2 weeks ago...

There's another sms program made by webmessenger called message alerts but it doesnt allow you to set picture id nor mp3 id to a person and ive emailed them and their not planning on doin it no time soon because their tryna keep the program compatible with older BBs aswell as the newer ones
    Last edited by acaijr; 04-08-2007 at 04:33 AM.
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)