I had a miss call first thing this morning on my 8100. The small icon ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

notification problem

Advertisement

I had a miss call first thing this morning on my 8100. The small icon came onto my main screen but when I went into the call log nothing was shown? The icon still stayed their and will not go???? I've pulled the battery and still their and still no new missed call.

Can anyone help?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Try calling your phone and don't answer,so you get another missed call, then check the log and see if that will clear it. Try clearing the log bt holding down alt and press L-G-L-G. If none of that works then do a wipe from the device after you do a backup and that will clear it

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Thanks. I've done everything thxt you recommend except wiping BB as I don't really like or know that. Isx there anything else that I can do?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    A device wipe is simple to do, you just do a back up in the desktop manager first. Then navigate to options>security options>general settings>then click the menu key and choose "wipe handheld". That sometimes seems to be the only thing that will clear a frozen icon. Hope this helps.

kbajka no está en línea Stack level 1
    BB 8100 don't show red stars on default screen for new SMS messages. How can i repair it.
    And remainder doesn't show apointment window, only sound.
    Thanx!