Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by gazar You can do it from your BB, goto options, advanced options, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Not sure if this is a problem...

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    You can do it from your BB, goto options, advanced options, service books.
    uhh...thats to view them. you cant send service books to your phone from your phone.

bjrambo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ee9812

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    log in here http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular, on the left hand side click Service Books, click the button Send Service Books.
    this just keeps getting better and better. the site tells me that my PIN is already registered. ay yi yi -
    i'm sure this is from the first time i set my phone up after the initial power on. i just don't have a username nor password to "sign in" with. (seeing as how i didn't pick them)

everytime i feel like i'm getting somewhere, i just come up with more questions. what to do now?
    My parents moved a lot when I was a kid. But I always found them.

no username or password? looks like your gonna have to call 866cingular...say you have email probs and you need your service books sent. Might wanna also tell them about not being able to log in to the site...will come in handy in the future...especially for setting up emails.

PIN/ID
    23ee9812

thank you very much for the help veryberry. looks like i can get to bed now while i wait for the cingular call center to open.

i'm too lazy to spell out cingular. i just dial 611 from the phone.
    Last edited by bjrambo; 08-05-2007 at 08:14 AM.

tj2311111 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try this, I did it when I lost my browser and got it back. Go to options/settings then advanced options then host routing table. Hit the BB button to left of trackball and select register now.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

uhh...thats to view them. you cant send service books to your phone from your phone.
    Oops my bad its advanced options, host routing table, and resend service books. I believe this is carrier specific though.

PIN/ID
    23ee9812

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try this, I did it when I lost my browser and got it back. Go to options/settings then advanced options then host routing table. Hit the BB button to left of trackball and select register now.
    yeah, i've tried this method as well. i'm just going to have to wait until monday and call cingular. i've even wiped the handheld and tried to restore the phone with the backup that i did before the upgrade of the OS. oh well....

thank you teamjordan as well as gazar for the advice. hell, thank you all for the help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that is why I mention 866cing...cause if its a device prob they usually want you to call from a landline...also I believe tech is open on weekends for email support

PIN/ID
    23ee9812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that is why I mention 866cing...cause if its a device prob they usually want you to call from a landline...also I believe tech is open on weekends for email support
    i called right before i went to bed. there is a service that is available on weekends, but not for email. it's if you can't make or receive calls using your device. plus, today they are closed completely. i just have to wait until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    Oops my bad its advanced options, host routing table, and resend service books. I believe this is carrier specific though.
    Must be carrier specific cause all I see in host routing table is Register Now...and that is just to register it on the network.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Must be carrier specific cause all I see in host routing table is Register Now...and that is just to register it on the network.
    I have done it several times on o2 UK, havent tried it for a while and im on a different carrier signal right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12