after having my first pearl smashed at the gym, i got a enw one yesterday. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Yaniel no está en línea Stack level 1

not recieving my emails.

Advertisement

after having my first pearl smashed at the gym, i got a enw one yesterday. it has os .103 already on it and everything is working fine, except for emails. i did a device transfer and all my email accounts appear in the phone, but i dont receive any emails. i've tried going through email setup but it'll start loading the page and then tells me "a problem occured while trying to render the page". any ideas about why i'm not recieving the emails?

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: not recieving my emails.

You may want to make sure that you have switched devices on the Blackberry email setup page. Then I would try to resend the service books.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Do your other data services work? Webpages, PIN msg, txt msg, 3rd party apps?

Some things to try:

Go to Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table and resend your service books.
    Alternatively send the service books from your carriers's BIS webpage.

Call your carrier and get them to resend the service books from their end. Sometimes stuff gets confused on their end that you can't fix. Happened to me once or twice.

A battery pull

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there has been (at least in my area) a problem that I don't think has been fixed...I've set mine up but still don't receive any emails...I called for tech support and the first thing it said was an automated message about a problem with incoming and outgoing emails...try calling and see if it says that for you

Yaniel no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the help, the device hadnt switched on tmobiles site yet.