I deleted BlackBerry messenger earlier. Would this cause email problems? BTW I have deleted the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Not recieving Emails???

Advertisement

I deleted BlackBerry messenger earlier. Would this cause email problems?

BTW I have deleted the service book and resent them. Deleted the email account and resent it. Still no go.
    Last edited by Mamatried; 03-03-2007 at 05:46 AM.

wesstevens no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EOA517

Re: Not recieving Emails???

Go to your service providers site. Delete the email pop settings for that email address that isn't working and add it back. I had the same problem whenever I had a handheld replacment.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wesstevens no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EOA517
    You will need to go to your service provider web site and when you check your email account settings, you will most likely see that it needs attention. If so, fix it there. If not, delete that entry and replace it. There is nothing you can do from your handheld that I know of. I had this same problem when I replaced my broken blackberry.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Do you get your service books when you try to send them to your device?
    I would suggest deleting all service books on your blackberry (the ones that have to do with email and the ones that dont)
    The way I like to do this is using desktop manager, since deleting them right from your blackberry leaves "traces" of them in the bb. This is why when we delete service boks on the bb we get the option of "Undelete"
    Go to desktop manager - backup and restore - advance - on the righ hand side, look for service books and clear (BT, if you want to clear purged messages which often uses quite a bit of space, you might as well do so.. )
    After doing this, pull battery,- options - advance - host routing - register now.
    ait a little bit until you get all service books required for your bb, and THEN send yourself your email service books.
    Let us know if this helps!

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Thanks everyone who replied. I got it working finally.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

No problem, let us know if you have any more questions!