Recently started using a BT Headset w/ my Pearl - using a Moto H670. I've ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricScott no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Not Receiving Emails After Using BT Headset

Advertisement

Recently started using a BT Headset w/ my Pearl - using a Moto H670. I've noticed that on a few occasions, when I am on calls on the BT headset that afterwards I do not receive emails. Emails that are received while I was on the call (I know they can't come through while I am actually on the phone) never come through the Pearl. If I send a test email to myself afterwards it doesn't come through either. I need to use the SoftReset app to reboot the Pearl and then all of my emails come through. On some occasions after using the headset, I do receive emails later - haven't been able to totally isolate the behavior. But what I'm thinking is that the problems are only caused when I am supposed to receive an email while I am actually on the phone.

I am currently using the new TIM software 1.66 but this same problem happened last week while I still had Cingular 0.71.

Any ideas what's causing this. It's pretty annoying. Especially since I may not know when I am not getting messages.
    Last edited by EricScott; 03-18-2007 at 11:11 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Not Receiving Emails After Using BT Headset

If I send a test email to myself afterwards it doesn't come through either.
    All the time or some of the times?

EricScott no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Not Receiving Emails After Using BT Headset

Well I only sent the test emails after I had the problem and each time I did that, the test email didn't work.

But as far as I can tell the problem only occurs if I an email is trying to come in while I am on a call.