Theres probably a thread about this already but ive been looking and nothing matches my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

5ive no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Not Getting Any Emails...

Advertisement

Theres probably a thread about this already but ive been looking and nothing matches my case...
    About 2 weeks ago i suddenly stopped getting emails through to my phone. Im using my gmail account and i just never get any new mail anymore...ive pulled the battery, cleared some stuff up, etc but nothings working. so, is there anything you guys can suggest for me to do before i call up?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Not Getting Any Emails...

i would log in to your TMO BIS account and resend service books and/or delete the gmail account and re-add it, then send service books (they should auto send when you readd, but i can't remember)

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

I believe I know your problem. Check for me, how many total messages you have in your gmail account. This includes any from any other POP forwarding, get a total of every message. Has it crossed 400?

If so, see cause three at this link. If not try the other five causes.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2034174953
    Last edited by Kortanis; 06-27-2007 at 03:57 PM.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kortanis
    I believe I know your problem. Check for me how many total messages you have in your gmail account. This includes any from any other POP forwarding, get a total of every message. Has it crossed 400?
    Are you hinting about some sort of undocument maximum message count? I'll be interested to hear about this "feature".

PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Not hinting, after 400 stored messages Gmail itself will stop forwarding. It is documented, and proven, and intentional. I had it happen last month and after working for 2 weeks trying to figure it out, I was soooo pissed that it was a 15 second fix. lol

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

It's those types of things that need to be in BIG BOLD LETTERS for me to see.

Glad you got it figured out though!

PIN/ID
    24AA980E

lol, yeah you'd think Gmail would put some sort of note for this in their POP/Forwarding options screen. Especially since they advertise that you'll never need to delete another email again, lol. But yeah, you just change it so it only forwards new messages and then you bypass that whole problem.