Hi, I have a Perl 8130 from Telus and I am finding that I don't ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gitt no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Not enough memory on Perl 8130

Advertisement

Hi,

I have a Perl 8130 from Telus and I am finding that I don't have much memory.
    I have deleted many applications (the extra languages, sample video, yahoo messenger, google talk, tasks, etc...) I have a 1GB memory stick where I store all my pictures and the ring tones I have added to my phone. I clear out the browser cache each time I use my browser. I clear out most of my emails and text messages daily. I currently have 16777808 Bytes out of 50462720 Bytes.

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can get more space without having to delete any more apps?

Thanks =)

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Re: Not enough memory on Perl 8130

I have a Telus BlackBerry Pearl as well and it has 4MB free right now. Unless some updates come out that makes the OS less heavy there is not much in the way of applications you'll be able to add to it without running into problems with internal memory. With you having 16MB free on it right now I'd say your fine. I don't know if the CDMA radios need more memory and take away from available memory.
    In memory I have Viigo, Blip, GMail and IM+ in memory in addition to the normal BlackBerry memory resident applications.
    Gave up on Rogers! Went to Telus!