I cant send pic messages for some reason on my BB 8100 my plan does ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

motocross1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Not able to send pic messages

Advertisement

I cant send pic messages for some reason on my BB 8100 my plan does have picture message capabilities and when i try to send a picture their is no option for that and also in my camera after i take the picture the send thing is blacked out if it helps im using T-Mobile.
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    moto -- did you resend your service books after last night? log into your tmo account, resend books, battery pull...then try

remember you MUST have a BB Data plan on your bb for mms to work.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Are you doing it through MMS? Open your messages and hit menu>compose MMS.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

i dont know what a service book is and im still trying to update...taking forever i re installed the latest version of bb desktop and what the hell is a data plan i could send on everyother phone i used but not this one..this phone is giving me trouble but i love it..
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~blackberrys are unique in that they require anything data to go through RIM's network before going through your carriers. T-Mobile does offer the mms enabler feature for BlackBerry's but it requires you to contact T-Mobile to get this provision.

ya i found the download for the update from TMOBILE and it says it enables you to send pic messages