I have recently started not being able to retrieve pictures that people send me via ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Blznsun no está en línea Stack level 1

Not able to retrieve pictures/MMS

Advertisement

I have recently started not being able to retrieve pictures that people send me via MMS and I am not sure why. I have read all the posts that are on this site and I have just recently noticed the change. Is anyone else having this issue or maybe recently resolved it? I have the full BB package and I have re-started my phone recently (pulled battery).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    B-

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Not able to retrieve pictures/MMS

So you WERE able to receive them before? and all of the sudden you can't anymore??

Yes, I have always been able to send and receive them and suddenly I can't view them. It says that it can't be retrieved, then I click "retrieve now" and nothing changes. It is very strange.

Thanks for your reponse by the way!

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1

Check your MMS message settings. If you go to options and then MMS you should see them.
    Make sure that automatic retrieval is set to always and that the anonymous message reject button is NOT checked. This worked for me. I was able to receive them for a while and all of a sudden I could not anymore, I am only guessing that I changed my settings when I changed my theme or something. Hope this helps.

Thanks I did have that button checked, so now I will just have someone send me a MMS and see what happens. I will get back here later when I receive one. Thanks again!

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

I had the same problem when I got my pearl. Everything was showing up and then it started saying that it wasn't able to download retrieve the message I had automatic retrieval set to always and still had that problem. Someone on here suggested I call tmobile and have them add MMS Enabler to my account (it's free) and it solved the problem. Give it a try
    Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
    Your eyes they penetrate me,
    (Your answer's always 'maybe')
    That's when I got up and left.