PHone has been working great, all of a sudden this a.m. I receive calls and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

major2829 no está en línea Stack level 2

Nobody can hear me!

Advertisement

PHone has been working great, all of a sudden this a.m. I receive calls and nobody can hear me. Mute button is not on, bluetooth works fine. Any ideas?

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

Re: Nobody can hear me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~do a reboot. Turn your phone off, remove the battery for about 30 seconds, replace the battery & let the phone boot up. Just a thought.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

If pulling the battery and doing a total reset doesnt work, and using bluetooth does work, you probably have a bad mic.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

sanjeevjoshi no está en línea Stack level 2

well, another weird possibility -- something wrong with the network. There have been instances on my carrier (Cingular) where a specific combination of wireless markets (based on area code of cell phone) is bad for hearing... for instance I have an issue once a month or so between Charlotte and DC, users from all other markets can hear me ok...

oxide-tones no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2058FAF3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had this with a 7290 and it was due to the headset socket not being very good. Try placing a call with the headset, if you can be heard, that's what the issue is: when pulling the headset outta the socket, the bb still thinks its in there and doesn't unmute the mic on the bb

Something is wrong with the mike. I don't have a headset, other than the bluetooth and everyone can hear me fine on that. I tried to use it in speaker mode and it still isn't working. Off I go to the store at lunch!

Took it to store, they can't figure out what it is and am getting a new one. All that programming I have to do again!

GrayTrain31 no está en línea Stack level 1

that sometimes happens to me sometimes, I'll call and they cant hear me then I call back and they can. This was a big problem that many people had with the speaker phone with the BB7100.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

you dont have to program nothing just back it up and load it on to your new bb when it comes in