so last night i posted that i broke my pearl in 4 hours, so today ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ceiph no está en línea Stack level 2

no way not again

Advertisement

so last night i posted that i broke my pearl in 4 hours, so today i got a new one (i bought my pearl yesterday) so i finnaly hooked it up to comp and i perform a backup before anything, than i add ramble and my email and the phones going crazy just like last night, cant access media and anything, a restore didnt do anything.

anyways could this be an issue with my email? i got rid of ramble right away

please help so i dont give up on the blackberry

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: no way not again

um, could be...so what exactly did you do?

i pluged it in, added ramble it did a restart when the application prog was done and than the error came

i also a few min before hooked it to my bis via cingular but that shouldnt have done anything.

right now im trying a last ditch resort of going to the .72 os i didnt want to last night but this is getting bad,

PIN/ID
    STACK

How did a restore not do anything? As long as backed up before doing anything it should have just gone back to your previous settings.

Sounds like ramble is your problem if it appeared after installing ramble.

What exactly is the error that you're getting?

heolzo no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ceiph
    i perform a backup before anything, than i add ramble and my email and the phones going crazy just like last night, cant access media and anything, a restore didnt do anything.
    Try resend Books ...
    Go to options -> advanced options -> host routing table -> then click and go to register now.

Hope it's help
    hEoLzO - Montreal - Bold 9000

uncaught exception application registry wait for (0xac3ae76427d17f19) timeout

right now im going back os (red pearl comes with .73 cingular only offers .72) so im trying that if still nothing ill try the books, if still nothing ill get a black pearl, if still nothing cry

PIN/ID
    STACK

Try what heolzo suggested. Resend them

ok i have a red phone that says cingular instead of ATT, not the end of the world but all errors are gone, now if i can only get jivetalk because ramble isnt touching my phone

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Ha ha ha, Im sorry I cant help much but I also cant help my self, its just to funny

No luck for u my friend

also i found the it still says att thats a phone thing its just the att theme is gone which is only slightly better than the cingular theme on os 72, but i hate them both and lookin for a good theme

pthomas11 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d70f0b

Use any of the dimension themes. Those are easily the best themes for the blackberry. They are definitely the most functional.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shebre4 no está en línea Stack level 1

This just happened to me also.. Brand new red pearl and got the Uncaught Exception Application Registry error right after using the application loader. I did not even install or remove any programs, however, the program took it upon itself to remove stuff I needed to run the phone correctly. I returned the phone and got a new one thinking it was a one time event. But, no, it happened on my new phone also. The fix is to download the os from the provider. I use cingular and you can find that one on their website.
    After I installed it, everything worked correctly and now my application loader does not try and remove programs without my consent. Hope this helps someone.