Having a weird intermittent issue where there is no sound when I place calls. So ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hiwatt156 no está en línea Stack level 1

No ring sound when placing calls?!

Advertisement

Having a weird intermittent issue where there is no sound when I place calls. So in other words the phone just goes silent then the sound kicks on when/if someone answers. It also does it if the number I'm calling is busy, and fails to give me the busy pop up, so I'm left guessing as to whether or not I'm even connecting half of the time. The only thing I've found that corrects it is a reboot. It seems to start doing it only after the battery has run down a bit, but recharging doesn't seem to have any impact. I can't find anything in the phone settings that seems to have any impact on the problem.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    What version OS are you running. I know that it was a problem in .42 and when we upgraded to .67 it worked just fine.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    That is a major problem with Nextel 7100i original OS. The updated version fixed that problem as well. Take Stacey's advice and think about upgrading if you are on the old version, it may solve the problem as it does with the Nextel BB's...