So when i get a picture text, it tells me to click on a link. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

revup no está en línea Stack level 1

No pic text from 8130 uscellular

Advertisement

So when i get a picture text, it tells me to click on a link. This brings me to a US Cellular page where i have to enter my phone number, and a code to view the picture that was sent to me.

Is there any way to disable this, so the picture just comes with the text, like a normal phone........or maybe as some sort of attachment?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: No pic text from 8130 uscellular

You may not have MMS capability. People have mentioned on here how Sprint does not allow MMS on an 8130 where Verizon does. US Cellular may be following the same setup as Sprint.

Zo

dwcok no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3189A0B3

Re: No pic text from 8130 uscellular

you have to call US Cell to get them to turn it on. YOu can buy a pic messaging package or pay as you go. All incoming is free and its .25 each to send on the pay as you go. I email pics to other phones and they receive them as picture messages so I can send free also. You can also do this with text messages.

KrymsynDragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318AAAFB
    i have us cellular and basically i had call and harass them and tell them that my pearl is SO capable and im want to receive my incoming pic messeges.. so basically i had to add pic messege as pay as you go just to receive pic messeges..