Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by schmunger I'm sorry but this made me crack up literally for a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

theriddler2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EADE14

Re: No need for the ColorBall or ColorPearl, my mulitplay does it all!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by schmunger
    I'm sorry but this made me crack up literally for a good 40 seconds. LOL.

I like mine to always be on random, so thats why mulitplay fits me perfectly. One color is just too boring!
    so i guess you listen to music all day, otherwise, the pearl is just white?
    I don't know what I said, but I know what I think,
    and, well, I assume it's what I said.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

sriddler2k]so i guess you listen to music all day, otherwise, the pearl is just white?[/quote]

Don't really understand what you're trying to say or get at here but because of my job role, I'm on the computer practically 9 hours a day and music helps me get by, thus, the multiplay app works perfect for me with the dancing light feature. Pearl turns white? Do you mean the trackball? How about downloading the app and you should be able to clarify and answer your "pearl" question.

theriddler2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EADE14

Quote Originally Posted by schmunger
    sriddler2k]so i guess you listen to music all day, otherwise, the pearl is just white?
    Don't really understand what you're trying to say or get at here but because of my job role, I'm on the computer practically 9 hours a day and music helps me get by, thus, the multiplay app works perfect for me with the dancing light feature. Pearl turns white? Do you mean the trackball? How about downloading the app and you should be able to clarify and answer your "pearl" question.[/quote]

wow! 9 hrs of listening to music from the phone. why not just use a radio or dap? i work 12 hrs shifts at work on a computer and i use my iaudio for music. yes, white. the mention of one color was borring. if you are not listening to music, is the pearl the original white? the "trackball" is called a pearl, that is where the phones name comes from.
    I don't know what I said, but I know what I think,
    and, well, I assume it's what I said.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Quote Originally Posted by theriddler2k
    Don't really understand what you're trying to say or get at here but because of my job role, I'm on the computer practically 9 hours a day and music helps me get by, thus, the multiplay app works perfect for me with the dancing light feature. Pearl turns white? Do you mean the trackball? How about downloading the app and you should be able to clarify and answer your "pearl" question.
    wow! 9 hrs of listening to music from the phone. why not just use a radio or dap? i work 12 hrs shifts at work on a computer and i use my iaudio for music. yes, white. the mention of one color was borring. if you are not listening to music, is the pearl the original white? the "trackball" is called a pearl, that is where the phones name comes from.[/quote]

Well, the 'Enable dancing trackball lights' feature is enabled when you have a music or a video file playing. If you just want to use the lights, then yes, music has to be playing. As stated on previous posts, the trackball dancing lights are enabled when music is played. When you stop or pause, it stops. I also listen to music through Shoutcast and quite frequently download and swap songs on my media card so using my phone as my primary music source at work accomodates my work life. It may not be for others but it works well for me. I see many refer 'My Pearl' as the phone, trackball and sometimes the screen display. Since other BB phones also have the trackball feature , I was unclear about your Pearl question and I made the assumption that the thread points out the the lights work when music is played. When it isn't playing, I suppose the trackball is at its default state of white, or clear.
    Last edited by schmunger; 05-21-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12