i found a good mp3 to amr converter that can convert your mp3's on your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FerNasty no está en línea Stack level 2

no micro sd card? no problem

Advertisement

i found a good mp3 to amr converter that can convert your mp3's on your computer to a smaller size amr... its is really easy to use..by far the easiest way to do this.. plus if you do not have a micro sd card and still want full lenght music on your mp3 this is your solution!...the link:http://www.miksoft.net/mobileMediaConverter.htm... after you convert your music just upload it with your desktop manager into your ringtones section... they will be kept in there since you dont have a sd card but its better than having no music at all! i hope everyone tries this...sorry if you guys knew this already i just hadnt seen thins up yet.. if you have any questions feel free to ask..

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: no micro sd card? no problem

Thanks FerNasty for sharing. Im sure some ppl will find it useful

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: no micro sd card? no problem

great find and also useful for if you sell pearl and include "free custom ringtones" on board.

just a note to users though without an sd card: the less internal memory free, the slower your pearl can run and on the off chance you run out of memory, say goodbye to your messages because you will find them wiped.
    Last edited by blackninja; 03-09-2007 at 11:40 AM.