So basically, T-Mobile sent me a new device because my other one was messed up. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iann no está en línea Stack level 1

No internet Connection/Browser Icon

Advertisement

So basically, T-Mobile sent me a new device because my other one was messed up. I reload, do the back up and everything seems fine. I didnt realize until a couple minuets ago when I was sending an E-Mail, it wouldnt go through, so I go to see if my Browser is working, there Is no Icon. SO I go to Options>Advanced Options>Browser When I get to that point it says "Default browser Configuration:"
    and thats all, is there anyway to fix this?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: No internet Connection/Browser Icon

have you resent the service books?

you can log into t-mobile's website and go to where u can set up BB email and click on the link for service books.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hopefully you registered the new PIN and IMEI.

When you get a new device and register to the network. VIA Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now

It should switch the PIN and IMEI on your account. To double check log into you're TMO account and re-send your books like melissa said then they should come.

If not then it will be something on TMO's end and you will need to call CS.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    have you resent the service books?

you can log into t-mobile's website and go to where u can set up BB email and click on the link for service books.
    Also remember to register on the Host routing table. Menu, options, advanced options, host routing table, menu register now. Need to get that new PIN up on RIM's network.

locklearmj no está en línea Stack level 1

The same thing happened to me today when I got my replacement from Tmobile. I was frantically trying to figure out why my email wasnt working and I couldnt find my browser, so thanks for the help guys!