Hello I am new to BB so please bear with me,there is no browser icon ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

digitalcop no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2050ABBB

No browser icon

Advertisement

Hello

I am new to BB so please bear with me,there is no browser icon on my pearl but the vodaphone live application works OK and PIN messaging is ok. I also cannot see how I would Email,Am I supposed to download and install further programs to do this?

Thanks

Paul

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Options-Advanced Options-Host Routing Table-Click Menu Button, choose "Register Now", wait a few minutes and they should appear.

If that doesn't work, call your BIS provider and have them push the service books to you.

*I am assuming that you have a data plan enabled since you say PIN messaging is working.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

In order to email, you must register your BlackBerry with either BES or BIS service.

If you're not with a company, you will likely desire BIS.

Once registered, you will be able to set up your email accounts.

And as N8 mentioned, you MUST have a BlackBerry Data Plan for any of this to work.

digitalcop no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2050ABBB
    The service books are in place etc, Vodafone tell me that the world icon on the handset is for the browser but all this does is open up vodafone live which doesnt seem to give me the option to exit or type in a different address. A call to tech support tomorrow may help.

thanks

Paul