When I program reminders into my calander or tasks, I also set for the appointment/date ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

swampkitty no está en línea Stack level 1

No alert sounding from tasks or calendar

Advertisement

When I program reminders into my calander or tasks, I also set for the appointment/date to play an alert. I did set up in my profile for there to be an audible alert, but my BB pearl is not making so much as a peep. Not having any other sound issues. It does flash the reminder on the screen...this is the first time I've posted b/c everything else I've had ?s about, I have found in the stacks.... Thanks!

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: No alert sounding from tasks or calendar

Make sure you have the following settings:
    Profiles -> Advanced -> Normal (if this is the one you use) -> Calendar(disregard screenshot that is set to browser)

And in the calendar appointment check that the highlighted option is not set to none.

swampkitty no está en línea Stack level 1

ok, had not fixed the reminder.... kinda makes me feel like that was a dumb mistake... lol! Thanks, that seems to have fixed it! (plus I had a ringer set that I couldn't hear....) much appreciated!

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

np, anytime somehow my experience with the BB is lots of problems have arised when I tampered with it.. so we all do misstakes.. thats why we've got the helpfull community pinstack!

Always good to help out