This might belong in the sprint section. I was wondering if anyone can get NFL ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9

NFL Mobile

Advertisement

This might belong in the sprint section. I was wondering if anyone can get NFL mobile to work on their pearls. If so please help me. With the preseason starting in like....A WEEK!!!! I am pretty excited to get play by play and awesomeness on my phone.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    You can try texting "NFL" to 7777 and see if you get a reply with a link. However, I think you need a PowerVision pack to use NFL mobile.

PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    I have power vision. I have texted nfl to 7777 like 7777 times haha. nada.

I think its just a gimmick to get customers =P

oundn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AE1fa8
    Yeah. I can't even get the icon on my home screen. I had on my other blackberry. I can go to site just not download. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    I talked to a sprint rep. She said that NFL is not compatible on windows mobile or Blackberry phones. I was like.....If I am gonna buy one of your most expensive phones you get your *** on top of making **** work for it. Like picture messaging. The girl told that they use a 3rd party program to send MMS and its not compatible with windows mobile nor blackberry......Seriously if sprint is so business oriented that new ceo needs to give some extra loving to his pda customers or eventually with att shooting for the business mark companies are going to make the switch.

My analysis: Sprint needs to get off their asses and make stuff compatible with ALL sprint phones.