ok this is a message to RIM that the next OS upgrade needs to let ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Next OS Upgrade...

Advertisement

ok this is a message to RIM that the next OS upgrade needs to let us control the mp3 player while it's in sleep mode. Ex: skip tracks by holding down the volume key. It's bad enough there stereo headset doesn't have any skip tracks control on it can you please give us this capability somewhere? I don't think it's alot to ask, do you?

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

Re: Next OS Upgrade...

6 and 4 are next and previous, respectively. Not sure if that works under sleep mode or not though..

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor
    6 and 4 are next and previous, respectively. Not sure if that works under sleep mode or not though..
    it doesn't, I'd even be staisfied with 6 & 4 keys it does't have to be the Volume keys

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

Just curious as to why you need the phone to be in sleep mode while your are listening to your mp3 player, just to save battery life? The media player doesn't seem to eat up much battery life for me.
    My music is so loud, i'm swinging.

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Yeah to preserve battery and convienence cuz I rock the mp3 player and have it on my belt clip and I am so used to skipping to the next track if I wish to by holding down the Volume Key. I mean what did they make a mp3 player for if I can't fully utilize it like an mp3 player. I know what some of you are gonna say "that's what IPods are for" well I don't like to walk around with so many devices on me, I mean isn't that why they started combining all these devices (camera,IPod,Cel) so that way we would'nt have to? I really need to get a job in this field cuz I swear as a consumer I am never fully satisfied with anything they attempt to come out with. I mean I buy it cuz they give no other choice but c'mon they really need to stop taking advantage of the situation. Case in point extremepda's Pearl Leather Case is nice but of course like everything else it has a flaw. They cover up the speaker so badly it's practically muted. It's like they didn't even know it was there. I just feel if those monkeys can make a living selling %$#@ like this.... If you can't beat'em...

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

ok befor I fly off the handle again is anyone else having issues with Seidio's Stereo Headset? Ex: I'm listening to the mp3 then DJ comes in and stops that music and plays the music from an incoming call ok kool so I hit the button on the headset, call is picked up and now I hear the mp3 music and the person on the phone telling me to turn down the music. anyone care to explain this fenomenon?